Please read the list of Terms & Conditions below carefully:
1) TICKETS ARE FOR ONE EVENT ONLY and are not valid for any other event. Please make sure that you book tickets for the right time as tickets cannot be exchanged. Stirling's Family Hogmanay is recommended for families and young people and the Stirling's Hogmanay is recommended for an older audience.
2) PEDESTRIAN ENTRY TO THE VENUE FOR TICKET HOLDERS IS VIA MAR PLACE, all other access routes will be closed.
3) THERE IS NO PARKING AVAILABLE AT THE VENUE and road closures and parking restrictions will be in place at the Top of the Town for the event. Details of public transport and city centre car parks are on this website. A small number of Blue Badge spaces will be available at the Old Town Jail car park on a first come basis.
4) ALCOHOL TO THE ESPLANADE. Over 18s will be allowed to bring their own alcohol for personal consumption. A Challenge 25 policy will be in place, stewards or police may ask for ID from anyone bringing alcohol who appears younger than 25. No glass will be allowed so please bring plastic containers. Bag searches will be in operation. Glass containers will be confiscated and will not be returned. There will be no public bar on the Esplanade.
5) BAG SEARCHES WILL BE IN OPERATION. For this reason we would ask that you bring bags no bigger than 30cm x 30cm. No rucksacks permitted. For the purposes of public safety there will be increased security across the board at these events. Anything confiscated during bag searches will not be returned.
6) TICKETS WILL BE POSTED BY THURSDAY 19 DECEMBER. Any tickets purchased after Tuesday 17 December will need to be collected in person from The Albert Halls or The Tolbooth (please check the Stirling Events website for festive opening times). Please note: the last collection time from Albert Halls Box Office will be 8.00pm on Saturday 28th December 2019 and the last collection time at The Tolbooth will be 10.30pm on Tuesday 31 December 2019 (times subject to change).
7) IF AN EXISTING CUSTOMER then you must confirm the postal address we have on system.
8) IF A NEW CUSTOMER then you must supply an address.
9) TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
10) TICKET HOLDERS with small children are advised that the fireworks display may be too loud for babies and small children. Also ALL children must hold a ticket.
11) PETS – no pets will be allowed entry to the Esplanade with the exception of certified assistance dogs, however please note that the fireworks display is loud and immediately overhead so may be very distressing for an assistance dog.
12) NO UNACCOMPANIED MINORS (under 18's) PERMITTED AT EITHER DISPLAY. All under 18's must be accompanied by an adult.
13) A MOBILOO (POP-UP CHANGING PLACES FACILITY) will be available on the night with hoist, adult sized changing bench and all else you’d expect to find in a fully accessible toilet. The toilet will be located next to the other toilets. The mobiloo will be attended for the whole time by the driver who have been trained to use all equipment on board and can show users how to use the equipment.
Please make sure that you are dressed suitably for the weather. Wrap up warm!